Monday, July 20, 2009

Eastern Fusion, Melkbosstrand. 021 553 4831


This local restaurant is a favourite of ours; and it's pet-friendly. Not only am I allowed to sit at the outside tables but the staff generally make a fuss over me. There is a lovely lady there who really loves me to bits and always gives me a big cuddle.

The humans also like eating here and seem to enjoy the sunset over the ocean a lot. Not so much doggie kibble for them, but stuff called sushi and noodles and other lovely, tasty looking things that I would just love to sink my Poodle teeth into.

We walk past Eastern Fusion on our walks around Melkbosstrand but if any human wants to get there, follow 6th Ave towards the beach and turn left at the end. 6th Ave is the crossroads with the traffic light in the centre of town.

Babette

No comments:

Post a Comment