Monday, April 19, 2010

Another trip in the magic moving box


We don't often get to try these magic boxes with the strange doors that make everything change when they open but today we went to visit our humans in Bantry Bay and we were so excited to see them, we jumped and pranced and rubbed hello and then I went into the big bedroom and made a pee on a strange blue patch of grass coz I was so excited and then we were made a fuss of and then I found a small white teddy with a red ribbon and then it was taken away and then our Bantry Bay human gave it to me to play with, so Babette and I broke it's arm.

Thank you Bantry humans for the love and attention and our little white baba-beertjie.

Mia and Babette

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful children you grace my life. See you soon. Absolutely adore you.

    ReplyDelete