Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last night Babette’s human dad and my human mom went to a...









Last night Babette’s human dad and my human mom went to a fundraiser for Mdzananda Animal Clinic at Vondi’s in Cape Town.


They met the doggie you can see here, now known as Lily but also known as Warrior and before that, the dog that was buried alive at a secondary school.


I would like to play with Lily because her story is inspiring for all animals (including humans). My poodle wish is for all humans, all over the world, to support their local animal charity in whatever way. There are so many of us that need your help as they are not as lucky as me to get my own catering and hotel service - BOL!


Love from Mia Poodle




via Tumblr http://www.spoomatic.co.za/post/52281314160

No comments:

Post a Comment