Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poodle rant! Blaf blaf blaf!!!!

It seems to be a new thing, but Babette and I are being semi-attacked by other dogs. This is a whole new thing to us as we're quite docile and just want to be friends with almost everyone and everything. OK, Babette goes crazy when she sees small humans running around and making a noise and I want to bark at everything that moves, but I digress.

On our beach walk today (where I found a dead seal) a boy dog ran up to Babette and I, all snarling and ferocious looking. His human parents had him off leash and they were a way behind him. He tried to sniff Babette and then went for her tail. Of course, she was on the defensive and I took the opportunity to bark and leap at him. Thank goodness our walking human keeps us on leash or I would have had the stupid mongrel!

The other dog's human father eventually caught up and apologised as did the human mother when we walked past her. Our walking human was a touch irritated and ignored both the other humans.

As a Poodle, what I have to say on this subject is that dead seals look like dogs with no legs and smell funny.

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment