Monday, September 14, 2009

Strawberry cream forever!

Well, what a lucky girl I am! My human dad made me a bowl of fresh strawberries and cream. The cream was really Mascarpone cheese which is (especially to a Poodle) the King of Creams.

Back to my story.

So, dad stood there cleaning and halving the strawberries, added the cream and mashed things up a little bit, then put the bowl on the side table and left the room to go work on his computer thing (similar to the one I write my blog on). I was so looking forward to my strawberries and cream that I didn't bother waiting for him to come back into the room and just helped myself! Lekker!

Dad came back - I think he heard the bowl moving around on the table - and stood in the doorway and watched me, then quietly took the bowl away from me and put the strawberries and cream on top of my kibble. Attached photograph as proof that I get spoiled rotten on a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment