Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My human mom taking us for a beach walk-walk

On special days my human mom takes Babette and I for a walk on the beach which is great because I love being with her and I know that Babette loves being with her too coz and when we walk together I always look back at her to make sure she's following and OK.

Anyway.. today we were let off leash again as we were yesterday when mom walked us but today Babette and I stalked each other and ran a lot though the sand and we sniffed some places and even ran into the water. Mom was busy making a video of us playing but she tripped and dropped the camera phone thingy which didn't break but the humans find it funny to watch the video.

Humans are strange creatures but they make a great addition to Poodle packs!

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment