Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The doglet was at the beach again.


This little doglet lives very close to my weepoo beach. His human parents let him run around without his leash on and he roams all around the place. This is the second time I've found him at weepoo beach.

My walking human let me off leash so I could go do my business but before I could even so much as squat for my wee, I was distracted by the doglet, who was sniffing a bush on the beach.

I've forgotten his given human name but I call him Hwrrrr Arfff.


I just love playing with him and doing the doggy play dance (the front down, paws spayed and.... JUMPANDRUN!!!!).

He plays along for a bit but then he gets a bit overwhelmed by 25 kilos of Poodle and retreats, letting me get on with my day.

It's such fun meeting other dogs on my walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment