Monday, November 9, 2009

Muscling in on Charlie's couch.


It's been a while since I last put paw to keyboard. When the humans get busy they leave the computer alone and the screen lock password is unknown to us Poodles. I must get Mia to try and figure out what it is. She's good with cryptic stuff.

Charlie the Daschund and his human dad came back from their trip away last week. While Charlie was away I sort-of took over his day couch. Not sure how happy he would be to share it with me, today I decided to climb on WHILE he was on it! Well, he growled and barked but luckily this attracted Mia and then Charlie forgot about me and growled at Mia. He is a grumpy old thing.

My human took this photo after all the commotion. Charlie is looking very put out. All I have to say on the subject is, 'Should I book my hair appointment this week, or next week?'

1 comment:

  1. To the poodles.

    Sorry I didnt replied earlier, but my Pc was out of order. I just want to say that you must treat Mr Charlie with the atmost respeckt becauce he is old and have must exsperience in live. He will tell you of our live in moraleta. I will later put pictures on of my four leged friends.

    Have a nice day
    Henk

    ReplyDelete