Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sunset


I am such a lucky Poodle. Not only do I live a short walk from the beach, but so does Mia. This means that all walks lead to the beach, which is lucky as there are always lots of interesting things on the beach. My beach is called Melkbosstrand and Mia's beach is called Big Bay beach.

One of the things we are both happy to find are bones. We think it's great that humans leave food for us to find but it drives our humans mad. My normal walking human always goes on and on and on about how disgusting humans are that they leave thing lying around for us to eat. Mia thinks he's mad!

So, this photo is of the pretty sunset we had yesterday and I'm also in it - but looking for stuff rather than the sunset. Stuff or a place to weepoo, I can't remember.

Babette

No comments:

Post a Comment