Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Haven't been to this beach for a while


This is a lovely beach - and really not a busy one. We used to walk here a lot last year and I love it. So many interesting things to sniff on the beach. Often I find dry sand sharks and perlemoen meat. It drives the humans wild when I grab a sand shark and zip off across the beach. I think they think I'll get sick or something. Not sure why the humans stopped coming here with me.

The weather is beautiful today, so I asked my human to take this photo of me on the beach with Table Mountain in the background. Where we live in Cape Town we have the picture postcard view of our famous landmark.

If this photo was scratch and sniff, you'd smell that I am sporting citronella essential oils to try and keep the fleas at bay. I smell like an outdoor candle! If you notice that the horizon tilts to the left blame the human photographer, not the subject matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment