Monday, June 1, 2009


This past weekend, My human pack and I stayed over at Mia's house Saturday night to keep her company while her human pack were away. Needless to say, my sister and I were not interested in sleeping Saturday night. We did the whole 'OK, we're lying on the dog bed at bed time thing' but as the human pack dozed off, Mia and I would pad around the bed... 'tiptiptip' that way then 'tiptiptip' this way.

We know that humans hate being woken up but when two playful Poodles want to play, who cares what time it is? We were ejected from the bedroom around 3 am but even that didn't stop us. At 5 am we pushed the door open and did some bed-bouncing and hand licking. It was great fun.

The picture shows the two of us playing before bed time. We milk it for everything we can because we know it's impossible to be angry at a Poodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment