Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things that go 'pop' in the night!


My human pack eat a lot eggs. A lot. they eat them raw for exercise and boiled in sandwiches which they take with them when they do whatever they do while I'm playing with Mia at her house. So last night, Tuesday the eggs were put on to boil while they did their bathies thing.

We were all woken up by Daisy at 1 a.m. Daisy is my 'sister' cockatiel. She was flapping around the bottom of her cage like she does when she gets a fright. It seems the eggs were left on the stove and boiled dry and exploded! that explains why Daisy got a fright alright! My oh my! The place was filled with smoke and stank really badly of burned hair. Made my Poodle nose all twitchy it did!

Some open windows later and a Poodle cuddle later to reassure me, we all went back to sleep but are all a bit jaded this evening. No eggs being boiled though...

This photo is me pointing at my breakfast boiled egg that I get every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment