Friday, June 5, 2009

Humans always over react.


Mia and I were taken by our human pack for our afternoon walk to the beach. I made them think I wanted to poo so that I could be let off leash for some privacy but as soon as I was free - DASH! - away I zipped. Needless to say my little sister was in hot pursuit of me, so we chased each other a bit and did some Poodle boxing.

The the icing on the cake... We ran behind a dune and found something the human pack were going to have a hernia about when they found us eating it. Without naming the substance in public, suffice to say we upset them enough for them to drag us into the surf to wash our mouths and all the places we had managed to get it in our fur.

Of course, neither Mia or I were particularly happy about being washed in the winter surf but the human pack got absolutely soaked. If we were going in the freezing water, they were too! The walk was cut short and the four of us traipsed home all wet and sandy.

A quick bath and blow dry later, I'm now sitting on my couch at home with the fan heater blowing away the last of the damp. I think Mia will be doing the same at her home. Attached picture of a nice clean Poodle ready to impress at the shopping mall (less a few flea friends found during the blow dry).

No comments:

Post a Comment