Thursday, January 14, 2010

We went to Wags and Whiskers today

Today was parlour day. We were dropped off at Wags and Whiskers in Parklands at 8:30 and were done by mid day. Unfortunately our driving human couldn't come and fetch us when Elaine sent the SMS to say we were ready and Babette couldn't hold her poo any longer and then she made a poo and then they had to wash and dry her bum! When the driving human arrived I was very excited and I jumped up and down and then Elaine showed the driving human a HUGE black boy Spoo called 'Max' and he was just as crazy as me and he told me I was a really sexy chick and he jumped up and down too.


Then Babette came out and we went to the car and I wouldn't go in the back so we both sat in the front and then we got home and I sat in the human driver's seat and then he took these photos.


Now we are tired and will sleep a bit.

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment